Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 28 - Four weeks old now.

The spots are mostly complete, found a blue worm & hedgehog toy and discovered real food.  I also realized that Troi's name is spelled with an "i" and not a "y".

Chow Time - Troi wears her dinner well doesn't she?

Everybody dig in!!!

A nap with Mom

We love our blue worm, he's such a snuggle buddy.

Beverly




Troi really didn't want to do this.



Spock

Geordi

Kirk

Riker

Data



Picard

T

That's all for now.  I hope to have some outside shots soon but mother nature hates me.  When the pups were too young to be outside it was nice but now that they are older and ready to be out and having fun it's too hot.  Add that to the fact that we haven't gotten significant rain all summer and when I wanted to build a play pen for the puppies I was rained out 2 Saturdays in a row.  Mother nature hates me.

1 comment:

  1. Cute puppies! So it is very hard to see much from pictures but I really like Beverly, Data, and Picard in these pictures. Troi has the same longer coat that Emily has. So when is the hearing testing scheduled? Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete